Monday, November 8, 2010

holy crap!

ok, so as you know, i entered my first quilt into the Blogger's Quilt Festival over at Amy's Creative Side

i got lots of great comments and found lots of great blogs i didn't know about - and that's all i was hoping for.

so imagine my surprise when i got an e-mail from Amy herownself telling me i'd won a $50 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop!!!

seriously?!?!?  i never win anything! 

it didn't take me long to start filling up my shopping cart with christmasy fabrics to make pillows for my home - all from the Park Avenue and Wintergraphix III collections.

as soon as i get the pillows all sewn up, i'll take photos and post them for you to see.  (assuming, of course, that my camera is back from the shop by then - dreaded E18 error.)

i have a few other projects i've finished up recently that i can't wait to show you, too.

No comments: